I am qualified walking tour guide, and a member of the City of Westminster Guide Lecturers Association, the City of London Guide Lecturers Association and the Clerkenwell and Islington Guides Association.
I am leading some walks in the real world at the moment but I also do have some virtual walks which you can join. These tours take place live. They are not recordings!
My upcoming schedule usually includes the following tours.
- Passengers No More – lost and forgotten Railways of London
- Going down the tube: the abandoned bits of the Underground
- In Vincent’s Footsteps: from Covent Garden office to Stockwell lodgings
- After the last picture show: what happened to those cinemas
- A Room of One’s Own: Virginia Woolf in London
Virtual Tour Tickets cost £10 per individual or £16 for a group
Real world tours cost £15 per person (£10 concessions) – except for the In Vincent’s Footsteps walk which costs £25 as this includes entry to and a tour of the Van Gogh House
Hope to see you soon
Phone: +44 (0) 7958 916 402